tr-Why does the athlete's performance decrease without self-relaxation dispositions and habits? Why does the experience of a Spanish football club require you to work with a football player even after training?
There are a lot of sports theories. The practice is often other and relentless. The energy, time and often high money spent on athletes are missed by a targeted and desired effect. Not always, but the dynamic and mobile super player in training is different as in a fierce match, perhaps tired, inattentive - but you know it. "Wake up!" "Get up!", " Lift your ass!" says the trainers, perhaps some very angry coach too. But a very angry trainer or coach is an example of managed and uncontrollable emotions. Every performance athlete knows that anger, emotional explosiveness has nothing to do with "energy management and timing", where it is also about emotions, but planned, at the right time and in the right place. They try to set the training formulas as the "trriger button", when the trainer gives a strong instruction, or a hysterical output as a trigger and our "robotic" player does what he wants? Managing energy, timing emotions, quickly charging the player's mental and physical energy, disciplin, that's what's going on here. The rule of direct proportions applies, as the more emotions as the less mental functions. It is a common mistake by some coaches that the transmitted anger and hysteria will chnaged into positive "olympic" energy and players grow wings. The main source of energy is the mental health of the player and the disposition for his fast charging and it is best to be able to do so himself without outside help. In the third group of metrics "Relaxation disposition", the spanish football club requested that the player will be measured "autorelaxation disposition" and "Mental resistence ". The club is interested in whether yes and for how long the player can restore physical and mental energy or selfmanage it in mental stress and consciously delay its moment of start with minimal losses during the start. That would be ideal. 25% of it requires mental dispositions and the rest 75% suitable techniques of autorelaxation, both for mental intense workload during matches, and for the post-training period in regular reconvalescence and relaxation. So the Spanish are interested in working with the player even after training. It is an effort to have control, a plan, a program that most effectively leads to the renewal and regulation of the arousal of maximum physical and mental strength. The player's self-relaxation techniques before and during the match differ significantly from the leisure stage after training or after the match. Externists, who fulfill the program compiled for each player individually and are based on metrics and testing recommendations, have a share in the player's self-relaxation techniques. Every coach and trainer wants players to come to trainings and matches with enthusiasm, properly set competitive tension and readiness and excitement to give the best performances and mental skill of accept mistakes while minimizing energy loss. Without logical monitoring and programming of the player during the renewal of forces even well before the match and without knowledge of the measured individual differences, it will probably be difficult. We will be happy to measure the self-relaxation disposition of each player for you, and not only for the Spanish football club, as part of our online testing.